When exporting leads from the platform, one quick method is to do this directly within the Campaign Leads tab or within the Leads option in the left navigation bar. In each location, there is a button called 'Export' which will allow you to directly export your leads.
Another way to export your leads is through the Reporting Tabs (Campaign Export). This method will still be available to use, however, this area will be deprecated in the near future. The banner in the screenshot below will be shown to indicate this change.
1. Depending on your location in the platform:
a. Within your Campaign, select the Leads Tab, then click Export
b. On the main Dashboard, select the Leads option on the left hand sidebar
2. Within the first modal screen:
- Select a Start Date
- Select an End Date
- If you would like your report in a CSV format (the default is xlsx) select 'Export Report to CSV File On Completion'
- Within Columns choose either 'All Columns' to export all the leads columns or 'Specify Columns'. NB - this is only available within the Campaign Export
3. Select the status of lead you would like to export and select a Flag Filter if applicable
4. Select Export