1. Within the platform, select the campaign to export leads from. Navigate to the Reports tab and select Export Report.
2. Using the Export Filter you can specify exactly what you want to export. This includes:
- The type of lead to export e.g. delivered, valid, billable, etc.
- The date boundary of the leads
- The export order of the leads, e.g. from newest to oldest
- Filter by publisher
3. Select whether to Export All Columns or Export Selected. For this tutorial, select Export Selected.
4. If you have created an Export Template before, you can select it from the dropdown list and select Load. You can create a template by selecting Save once you have chosen your fields.
5. Select the fields that you require, they will reflect in the Output Columns area. Once you have selected all your fields, select Save.