The Enterprise Alerts section is an area of the platform which allows users to configure alerts based on different criteria. The three alert types are:
- Percentage of leads processed reached
- Maximum number of processed leads reached
- Low IO allocation on campaign
You can create alerts that will trigger on these events based on the details that you configure. This allows you to be notified and action as needed.
Please work with your CSM in order to confirm this setup or any changes that need to be made.
1. Within the platform, click Enterprise in left sidebar.
2. Click Configuration and select Alerts from the dropdown list.
3. Click Add to add a new alert.
4. Select the event you wish to trigger the alert on from the dropdown list. There are three to choose from: Percentage of Leads Processed Reached, Maximum Number of Leads Processed or Low IO Allocation on Campaign.
5. Input the value that will trigger the alert when reached. In this example, an alert will be sent out when the percentage of leads processed reaches 80%.
6. If creating an alert for low IO allocation, select either Percentage or Value from the Type dropdown. This will be preselected for the other alert types.
7. Select a time period from the Delay dropdown. This determines how much time elapses between the event and the alert.
8. Input the email address(es) that will receive the alert. If using multiple email addresses, you will need to separate them using semicolons.
9. If creating an alert on low IO allocation, select Advertiser(s) from the dropdown list. This option is not available on the other alerts.
10. Click Save to create your alert. All alerts that have been created will be listed in the table.
When an alert is triggered, this event is stored in the Alert Log. This allows you to see at a glance all of the recent alerts that have been triggered, and the details for them.