This article will detail how to set up alerts for specific events, such as Low IO Allocation. These alerts can be sent via email, to ensure that these events are not missed, and changes can be made accordingly.
Navigate to the Enterprise Alerts Page
1. Once you have logged onto the platform, click Enterprise on the left sidebar.
2. Click Alerts in the subnavigation.
3. Click the Add Alert button in the Enterprise Alerts panel.
Setting Up An Alert
1. Select which alert event you would like to setup through the event dropdown.
2. Enter a Value and then select the Type for the value, which can be either value or percent.
3. Select the time value for the Delay – Do Not Trigger For section.
4. Enter the email address(es) for this alert to be sent to and click Save to create your alert.
5. Select the advertisers you would like this alert to be seen by.