The Create/Update Eloqua Integration Job is similar to the Integrate to Eloqua Job in that it allows you to send leads directly to Eloqua. However, the Create/Update Eloqua job allows you to not only create a new contact in Eloqua, but will allow you to update the contact if it already exists in Eloqua.
This article is one of five that will walk you through all the different components that may be used within our Eloqua integrations, the other articles can be found as below:
- Introduction To Eloqua And How To Create Your Custom Application In Eloqua
- The Integrate To Eloqua Job
- The Create/Update Eloqua Integration Job - This Article
- Integrating To Eloqua Custom Fields
- Eloqua Custom Objects And Fields
1. Navigate to your chosen campaign, and go to Processr > Integration. Click Add Job, then select Create/Update Eloqua Integration
Please note: This integration will only use the Basic Authentication Method.
2. Populate the API section by adding in the following details:
3. In this article we will not be using the Permissions or Locale Check so you can select the X next to each to remove them
4. Next, we will map the field names from Convertr to Eloqua. You will see that there are already some defaulted fields, to add additional fields to this mapping, scroll down and select Add Item
5. Add in your additional fields, entering the Convertr fields on the right and the Eloqua fields on the left
You can find the names of the core data fields on the Eloqua documentation
6. In this example we are not using Custom Values or Custom Objects so you can remove these sections by selecting the X
7. Click Save