Troubleshooting leads can range from a very basic and easy solution to a more complex issue that requires support from the Convertr Support Team.
The process to troubleshoot leads is the same no matter the complexity of the issue. In this article we outline the best first steps to take to help you on your way.
1. Hover over the lead's invalid status to identify the issue
2. If there are numerous invalid lead reasons OR the reasons aren't fully clear, select View within your lead
3. Scroll down to Lead Processr Details.
This area will highlight the specific jobs that have failed on that lead. This is a great indicator for you to fully understand which jobs have actually failed.
4. Once you have identified the specific job(s) that have failed you can go to that job in the Processr and ensure the settings are all correct.
5. If you still are struggling to identify the issue, we recommend the follow:
a. Check spellings are exactly correct
b. Within the job, highlight the text in the fields to ensure there are no spaces
c. Within your lead, check the fields to ensure there are no hidden spaces
d. Make sure the Field Mapping column within the Processr is all green and mapped
5. Next, compare the lead details with the jobs that have failed to ensure all spellings, formats etc are as they should be
In this example our Company Size Validation List shows that the values are 100-500, 500-999 and 1000-1999:
However, the lead shows the Company Size of 101 to 500, therefore this is the reason the lead is invalid.
6. If none of the above has solved your issue, please contact email@example.com with the following details:
- Campaign ID
- Lead ID
- Details of your investigation