Value Transforms allow you to transform and append data to a lead based on specified value criteria.
Advanced Value Transforms and Manipulations is an extension of the Value Transform process that allows you to manage, edit and transform data efficiently and for unique cases.
Please click here to view the article on creating a simple Value Transform.
This section focuses on concatenation, a function that allows you to add data to the end of a value. Please click here to view the Trimming functionality, and here to view the Find and Replace function.
Accessing the value transforms
1. Once you have logged onto the platform, select Advertisers from the sidebar.
2. Identify your advertiser and click View.
3. Click Value Transformations.
4. On the Field Names tab, click Add to add a new Value Transform.
1.Select Concatenate from the Type dropdown menu.
2. After inputting the Original Fieldname and your proposed New Fieldname, select a separation value (a character that will separate your concatenated values) and input a custom value or field you would like to concatenate onto the end of your value.
See the preview output below.
3. Click Save.
4. Next, click Fieldname Groups - This is where you create groups to put your previously created Value Transform Fieldnames into.
5. Select Add Group.
6. Enter a Group Name and drag and drop your fieldnames into this group. Finally, select Save.
Applying the Value Transform to a Campaign
1. Within a campaign, click the Admin menu and select Value Transforms.
2. Enable Value Transforms by using the toggle.
3. Click Import.
4. Tick the group to import and click Save. Your value transforms will be successfully uploaded.
5. Next, navigate to the Processr tab and add the job Value Transforms. Click Save.
Please note: if the Value Transforms are altered at any time, the Value Transforms job on the campaign will need to be deleted and added again in order to update the campaign.