Processr Job Groups is a feature that allows you to set certain conditions on when you want a Processr job to run.
For example, if you have certain account lists for different regions, you can set a condition to only run an account list if the lead comes from a certain region.
This can ensure that you can be more specific in terms of how you want to validate your leads.
1. Within your campaign, click on the Processr tab.
2. Within the Processr, you will need to select the jobs that you want to add to a group. If these jobs don't exist, you can add them by clicking Add Jobs.
3. Once you have all the jobs you want to add to a group, select them and click Manage Groups at the top of the Processr Jobs page.
3. In the modal that appears, you can choose to either add these jobs to an existing group or create a new group to add them to.
To create a new group, you will need to provide a name and a score that the job gives a lead.
4. The new group will appear at the bottom of the Processr - you can now assign the conditions that will cause each job to run:
In a Job Group, only one job should run for each lead - the job conditions will allow you to choose when each job should run. You will need to fill these in for each job in the group.
The Job Conditions are based on other details in the lead:
Field - The field that we will look at to check if this job should be run.
Value - The value that needs to be in the above field in order to trigger this job.
In this example, we have two accounts lists set up. The conditions will make sure we only run one of the jobs in the group.
E.g. If a lead comes into this campaign with GB as the value in the country field, we will only run job 359, shown above, and the other job will not run.
Alternatively, you can utilise our Catch All functionality. Catch All covers all conditions not covered by other jobs in the Job Group. This works well for scenarios where only one type of data needs an additional job, and the rest can pass through.
E.g. If the state field is only required for leads with a country value of US, you could use the Catch All functionality to ensure that the rest of the non-US leads are catered for.
Once this is done, the Job Group setup will be complete.