The Duplicate Field check allows you to dedupe against any field within your form, with a limit on how many times a value can appear.
For example, you could set a limit so that a company name only comes through a certain number of times before it starts being rejected.
1. Within your campaign, navigate to the Processr Tab.
2. Click Add Job, then select Duplicate Field Check from the dropdown. Click Save.
3. Click Configure beside the job. In the configuration, you can fill in the fields based on your specifications.
This is the field in the form that you would like this job to run against.
This is the number of times a single value can be accepted. The job will fail if the count of a single value exceeds what is in this field.
This decides when a lead can contribute to the count value specified above. If set to valid, then this job will only check against valid leads. If set to billable, this job will check against billable leads.
This decides where the leads are that will contribute to this campaign. The options you can select are:
- Campaign: The job will only count leads that are in this campaign, along with any lead IDs listed in the campaign_ids section.
- Advertiser: The job will only count leads that have come through any campaign with the same advertiser as the campaign this job is under.
- Enterprise: The job will count leads across the entire enterprise - so every campaign you have set up in your Convertr instance will be included.
Once you are happy with this, click Save to update your campaign.