The Eloqua Duplicate Email job allows you to check if a lead has the same email address as one that already appears within an Eloqua instance. This helps to ensure that you do not send duplicate leads to your CRM.
1. From the dashboard, go to your selected campaign and select the Processr tab.
2. Select Add Job, and select Eloqua Duplicate Email from the dropdown. Then click Save.
3. In the configuration window that appears, you will need to input the Eloqua API details. You will be able to retrieve these from the client's Eloqua instance.
4. Next, click Mappings at the top of the configuration. Here, you will need to ensure that the job is mapped to the correct field containing the email address.
5. Once this is done, click Save to finish the setup process.