What is the Conditional Mapping Check?
A Conditional Mapping Check allows you to set specific scenarios in which a lead will fail if it meets specific conditions. For example, if you only require leads to be within a specific age range, this job can be configured to fail any leads that do not meet the age range.
The platform has two types of conditional fail jobs:
1. Check the lead matches condition after enrichment and fail if not
a. QA lead and check that the lead matches a set of conditions defined after enrichment
2. Check the lead matches a condition and fail if not
b. QA lead and check that the lead matches a set of conditions defined
Setting up a conditional fail job
1. Navigate to your campaign within the platform.
2. Select the Processr tab.
4. Click Add Job.
5. Select Conditional Mapping Check from the dropdown and click Add.
6. You can either import settings from another campaign by clicking Import Settings or, enter the options within the ‘field values’ fields and click Save.
Using the below example, a lead must have either TN2 or BN2 in the postcode field and have the value of Fast Car v1 or Fast Car v2 in the model field in order to become valid:
The requirements for the field values are listed in the same order as the fieldnames themselves - postcode has the key of 0, so the corresponding values will be listed under 0 in the fieldValues section.
7. Using the Quick Edit functionality, enter a Label for the fields if required.