This feature will give you the ability to display recommended white papers by campaign, category or tags.
Once a lead has downloaded a whitepaper through our landing page, this feature will be applied to the thank you page that appears afterwards. The lead will be shown other white papers that are associated with the campaign, which they can then download.
This functionality only works on landing pages that are hosted on a website and do not work as a stand-alone landing page.
Your white papers will have to be assigned either to a campaign or category or have tags associated with them. This can all be done in the white paper section.
1. Within the campaign, select the Creatives tab and then select Forms from the dropdown menu.
2. Select Edit beside the required form and then go to the Thanks HTML tab.
3. Under Custom Content Rules, select Whitepaper, then select the criteria for displaying your recommended white papers. These rules allow content to display depending on the rule(s) configured.
The Default Content is what will appear on your Thank You page if there are no custom content rules. You can also configure your custom rules to show this content alongside another action such as a redirect, if you wish. If you do not wish to display the default content alongside your custom content, you will need to ensure that Use Custom Content is selected under the Content section.
These below actions will help you achieve the examples listed above.
The Content Rules available are:
- All associated campaigns will have content shown from the Default Content
- Any associated campaigns with the defined advertiser rules will display the content defined within this specific advertiser rule.
- Any undefined advertisers within Custom Content rules will show content from Default Content.
- Any associated campaigns with the defined campaign rules will display the content defined within this specific campaign rule.
- Any undefined campaigns within Custom Content rules will show content from Default Content.
- Any associated campaigns with the defined whitepaper rules will display the content defined within this specific whitepaper rule.
- Any undefined whitepapers within Custom Content rules will show content from Default Content.
For any Advertiser, Campaign and Whitepaper custom content rules, a website redirect with a specified delay period can also be configured.
Please note: Not all use cases are explained in this article. If you need help in getting set up, please reach out to your CSM or our Support Team through the in-platform support function.
4. Select the Save button at the bottom of the Form preview.