Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most by Publishers.
- To find your API and Tracking Link details
- Click the key icon beside the campaign.
- If the key icon is missing, this means that a tracking link hasn't been set up on this campaign. Contact your client contact in order to get this set up.
- Check the Campaign Rules section each time you log in to Convertr
- This ensures that your leads match the values in the validation lists.
- These lists can be downloaded as a CSV to keep for future reference.
- If your leads do not match one or more values on one of these validation lists, your leads will be invalid.
- Leads will be flagged as duplicates if they are uploaded more than once.
- It is important to make sure only one set of leads is uploaded, as duplicate leads will affect the performance of the publisher.
- When uploading telephone numbers, ensure that the country code is included in brackets at the beginning
- i.e. (+44)07123456789
- This ensures that Excel does not alter the formatting of the number, and ensures that data flows perfectly.
When Do I Ask Convertr And When Do I Ask My Client for Support?
Your first line of support will be your client directly. If an issue occurs that your client needs further assistance with, they will contact the Convertr support team.
Why Can I Not Log In To Convertr?
Depending on the specific issue you are facing, please ensure the following:
- You are using the correct username
- You are using the correct password
- You are accessing the correct URL
If you are still experiencing issues please use the Forgotten Password feature to reset your password and try your login again.
Why Is My Lead Being Flagged As A Duplicate?
It is likely that you have already uploaded this lead and therefore does not need to be uploaded again.
Please export your Invalid Leads, by selecting the Export Leads icon under the Actions Column and check off what you have already uploaded. If you need further support please contact your campaign manager.
Why Is My Report Coming Out Blank?
When pulling the report ensure you have selected the type of lead you would like to export (Valid, Invalid, Billable or All) and make sure you are selecting a date range in which you know these leads to be delivered.
Why Can’t I See Any Notes, Validation Or Suppression Lists In The Campaign Rules?
The Campaign Manager has the ability to show any lists on the campaign. If you are expecting any lists to be shown, please contact your Campaign Manager.
Please Note: Some lists may not be shown due to client requirements and region restrictions.
Where Can I Query Differences On My Contract And Those On The Campaign?
Please check any discrepancies with your client contact, they are likely to know the exact details of what is needed.
How Can I Make Sure That Some Of My Field Values, Such As Assets, Are An Exact Match?
An exact match means that the value on the lead needs to be identical to what will be accepted by the client. This means that there can be no differences in any capitalisations, no additional characters or spaces. You can confirm the accepted values by looking at the Campaign Rules.
Why Don’t I Have Access To The Campaign?
Some clients require you complete the Publisher Certification before being assigned to the campaign. If this is the case please complete the relevant certification. If not, please contact your client contact for more information.
My Leads Aren’t Processing Through, Should I Upload Them Again?
No, you should always place a test lead through the system before you upload any bulk leads. If your test lead is failing on any validations or is not processing, please contact your client contact.
Why Is There A Variance In My Delivered Count Versus My Client's Reporting?
- Ask your client contact how they are calculating your lead upload number and what final validation status they are counting. For example, Valid, Caution, Invalid, Billable.
- Make sure you download your report from Convertr and include all of the leads you have uploaded, and calculate according to the client's report instructions.
- Send your report to your client contact so they can compare with their findings.
How Can I Troubleshoot Setup Issues With An Enterprise To Enterprise Integration When My Values Aren’t Populating?
Confirm that you have followed our step-by-step Enterprise to Enterprise guide exactly and have not missed any steps.
If you are still experiencing issues, we recommend removing and adding the integration again. Finally, if you are still experiencing issues please contact email@example.com, stating the campaign IDs on both enterprises you are facing issues with.