To send your leads to On24, you will need to use HTTP Post Integration. More information on this integration type can be found here.
In order to complete the integration please ensure you have the prerequisites as listed in the next section.
In order to complete the setup please ensure you have the following; information on how to find these items can also be found in this section:
- Client ID
- Event ID
- On24 fieldnames
How to find the API URL
The API URL is the same format each time. All you will need to do is to input your Client ID and Event ID into the following template:
https://api.on24.com/v2/client/[client id]/event/[event id]/registrant
How to find the Access Token and Secret
- Within On24 go to Analytics
- Click API Dashboard
- Click Provision a New API Access Token (if a token has already been generated, this step is not necessary).
- Click the login you want to associate it to
- Select all endpoints
- Click provision
4. Here you will see the values for Token Key and Secret.
How to find the field names
You fieldnames can be taken directly from your On24 Instance, however below we have listed some of the possible names:
1. Within the Convertr Platform, select your campaign from the Dashboard.
2. Within the Campaign, select the Processr tab, click the Integration sub-tab and then click Add Job.
3. Search and select the job HTTP Integration, then click Configure.
4. Copy and paste your apiURL into the first field and enter 'Post' into the method field.
5. Within the headers section, copy and paste your Access Token Key and Secret.
6. Scroll to the mapping section and enter the On24 fields on the left and map to the corresponding Convertr Fields on the right. (The field on the right will auto-populate with the fields on the form, simply select within the box and choose the corresponding field)
7. Click Save.