You will need the following key details from the client:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Campaign ID
- Campaign Name
- Publisher Name
- OV Code
Please Note: All of the above are assigned by EightBar, and cannot be changed.
Setting up the Integration
1. Log in to the platform and navigate to your campaign. Under the Processr tab, click the Integration section.
2. Click Add Job and select Neo Integration.
3. Within the configuration, you can start inserting the prerequisite details provided by the client.
Note: The client may provide additional fields to be added. If these fieldnames already exist, you can simply update them. If not, we will add these in the following steps.
4. The mapping section will need to be updated with the fields you are collecting. Please remember the values on the left are the Neo/ Eightbar field names, and the fields on the right are those in the Convertr Platform.
5. If the client has provided you with additional field names, these can be added in the mapping section; simply follow the same format as for other fields.
Note: If you are unsure of the corresponding field names for your fields in EightBar, documentation which can be found here (https://api.eightbarcollective.com/doc) may be able to assist you.