Value Based Routing is a feature that allows you to configure when an integration should be run. As the name suggests, you can set your integrations to only run for leads that have certain values in selected fields.
Value Based Routing is strict, meaning there is no way to deliver leads to an integration that doesn't meet the conditions you set, whether leads are filtering automatically or you are manually delivering them.
1. Firstly, you will need to enable Value Based Routing within the campaign setup. Go to Admin > Setup.
2. Scroll down the page to the Delivery section, and use the dropdown to select Yes next to Value Based Routing.
Note: You will not be able to have value based routing and score based routing enabled at the same time.
3. Next, select the Processr tab.
4. Within the Integration section, add your integration job or configure a current job and select Routing Values.
5. Select Add to add the routing values.
6. Now enter the name of the field that you would like to use for your routing criteria.
7. Next, select your type. You have two choices:
- Single Value: Use this if you are only setting this condition for one value in your selected field.
- Validation List: This option is useful if you wish to apply the rule for more than one value in your selected field. Value Based Routing only works if all conditions are met at once. For example, if you wanted to run this integration for multiple job titles, you would need to use a list instead of adding them individually. See here for creating Validation Lists.
8. Input the value you wish to route against here. If you selected Validation List, this will be a dropdown that will allow you to select any validation lists available to this campaign.
9. Finally, select the operator for your condition.
The operators include:
a. Contains (the lead value must contain the value configured above)
b. Notcontains (the lead value must 'not contain' the value configured above)
c. Equal (the lead value must match the value configured above exactly)
d. Notequal (the lead value must not match the value configured above)
e. Endswith (the lead value must end with the value configured above)
f. Notendswith (the lead value must not end with the value configured above)
g. Startswith (the lead value must start with the value configured above)
h. Notstartswith (the lead value must not start with the value configured above)
10. To add additional routing options, select Add and fill in the details as mentioned in the previous steps 6 – 10.
If routing to multiple endpoints, you will need to add multiple integration jobs and add routing values per job.