- Ensure you have the POST URL from the client
- Ensure you have the clients field names
1. Within your campaign, go to the Processr tab, then select the Integration tab.
2. Select Add Job and on the drop down that appears, select HTTP Integration, then click Save.
3. Insert the POST URL. Enter the method for your integration; this can be either POST or GET. In the majority of instances this is POST but if you are unsure please contact email@example.com
4. insert Headers and/or any Oath information.
5. Insert the mapping fields under Mapping. Click Add Item to add additional fields.
Please note: the fields you capture are on the right; the fields on the left need to be mapped to the receivers' values.
6. Enter an email address to receive a notification that the leads have been integrated. Add more email addresses by clicking Add Item, and remove email addresses by clicking X next to the email address.