When managing leads, the ability to see as many as possible on one page and save this selection makes this day-to-day task much easier. The pagination settings within a campaign or the global Leads tab can be edited to display certain numbers of leads at once. These settings can be set as defaults, so the same settings are applied each time.
1. Navigate to the Leads tab. This can be either within a campaign, or from the left sidebar.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the table and click the cog icon to open the Settings modal.
3. Select the desired amount of leads you wish to be displayed in the table. The platform's default setting will display 10 leads.
4. If you are configuring this on a campaign level, you will have the option to switch the Save As Default toggle to the On position. Any settings configured here, in terms of both number of leads and custom fields, will then appear by default.
5. If required, you can apply these settings across all campaigns.