1. Once you have logged onto the platform, select a campaign and click the Creatives tab, then select Forms.
2. Click Import Form From CSV.
3. Download the CSV Template.
4. The template will contain two lines already pre-populated. Complete the rest of the template with the fields you would like to add to your form. Please follow the same format as shown in line 2. Also please remember only text fields can be added via this method:
- Line 1 – These are the entities that need to be filled out in order to create a form.
- Line 2 – This is an example of how the form fields should be added to the template.
NB - the field_name column will only accept plain text and underscores, symbols will not be accepted. E.g. if one of your fields is a question, the question mark will have to be removed from the field_name column in order for the form to import correctly.
5. Once you have completed the template, save the file and either Drag and Drop it into the drop zone or select from Browse Files.
6. Enter the Form Name and enter a Slug for your form.
7. Click the Import button.
8. You CSV file will be imported and created as shown below. From here you can add additional fields, or edit fields created previously.