The Insights Suite is used for analysing data, based on the lead information within the platform.
Using the Suite
1. Once logged into the platform, click Insights on the left hand side.
2. Select the date range that you would like to cover.
3. Select the Advertisers you wish to be included. You can have multiple advertisers.
4. Select the campaigns that you want to be included. Once again, you can have multiple campaigns.
5. Select the status of the leads that you want to be included. This can either be Billable, Valid, Invalid or you have the option to select all.
6. Once you have done this, click View. You will see an empty section called Data Breakdown.
7. Within the Data Breakdown section, click on the Select dropdown. You can then choose the field that you want to use to filter the leads by.
8. Once you choose a filter, a graph will then be produced that shows the spread of leads across all values in the field that you selected.
In addition, there will be a breakdown of the leads displayed on the graph just below it.
9. You can also include additional filters to further break down the leads by clicking Add Filter.
10. Once a new filter is selected, the leads will then be filtered according to the first filter that you had chosen.
Note: You can add up to a maximum of five filters within the Insights Suite.
11. Within the Data Breakdown section you have the option to view the leads by clicking the '# Lead' beside the field data that you selected for the filter (e.g. email address) to view the leads.
12. Once you clicked the '2 Leads' button as shown above, a modal will appear with those leads details. if you click the View button beside each lead you will then be taken to that lead's details.