We've recently introduced password policies to the Convertr Platform, bringing us inline with ISO-27001 by enforcing regular password changes and allowing more secure password criteria to be enforced for all users on the Convertr platform.
We will be enforcing all logins to all Convertr platforms to reset your password with the following criteria:
- Minimum length (validation on a min length of 8 characters)
- Characters Require At least one capital letter
- Characters Require At least one symbol
- Characters Required At least one number
- Change password evert 90 days
- Cannot use one of last 10 chosen passwords
- Lockout of 10 consecutive password incorrect attempts
You will be able to set your own password policies from within the Enterprise section, however the above will be the default for all clients to ensure ISO-27001 is met.
If you reset your password, or someone resets it for you you'll be required to follow the same rules. If you have logins to multiple enterprises then you'll need to reset per enterprise.