1. Within the campaign, go to the Creatives tab, select Forms and edit your form. Add a field with the field type AdestraLookup. Enter an Input Label and a Placeholder.
2. Select Edit Options.
3. Map the fields from Adestra to the Convertr fields.
Please note: The values that are pulled through can be edited depending on your requirements.
4. Edit your username and password for the Adestra platform.
5. Next an end-to-end test needs to be completed. On the end of the destination URL link, add this parameter ‘&msgid=##subid##’
Destination Url Example
6. The plugin will pull back the information related to the ID using the publisher tracking link. This is where you will append your Adestra ID.
Publisher Tracking link example
7. If this is not successful, please check that the mapping is correct, and conduct another end-to-end test.